All students in the College of Human Sciences are invited to attend the CHS Honors orientation held each semester. The purpose of these gatherings is to:
- Welcome students into the program
- Answer questions students may have about the program and its requirements
- Allow students to get to know each other
- Allow students to share their projects and experiences
- Give faculty and staff an opportunity to meet the honors students
Each student is required to attend at least one orientation shortly after being admitted to the program.