What is ANTS about?
- Getting together for group lunches
- Listening to speakers
- Participating in study groups
- Meeting other non-traditional students
- Learning about resources that will make your life easier
Weekly “drop-in” hours
Sloss house (south of Curtiss Hall)
Is ANTS for you?
The ANTS learning community is for college of Human Science students -- freshmen through seniors -- falling into one of these categories:
- Adults age 25 and over
- Adults age 18 to 25 who are married, have children, past military experience, a break in their education, long distance commuter, etc.
The SHOP Food Pantry: Food Science Building. This service is anonymous -- students show their ID to receive food.
Many adult students assume they are not eligible for scholarships when they may actually be eligible. In addition to possible departmental and college scholarships, non-traditional students should check out the following scholarship resources:
ANTS has their own blog. Read about experiences and resources in blog posts by ANTS students.