- Athletic training: Specialize in the prevention, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries to athletes and others who engage in everyday physical activities.
- Physical education: Prepares students interested in coaching and teaching educational movement and fitness activities.
Are you interested in ...?
- Preventing sport-related injury
- Treating athletic injury
- The rehabilitation of injuries
This degree is an accredited program by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). The program prepares you for the industry's licensing exam. To gain certification you must graduate from the program and pass the Board of Certification (BOC) examination.
Is athletic training right for you?
Find out more about the athletic training degree.
Are you interested in ... ?
- Working with kids and teens
- Being physically active and encouraging others to be
- Teaching physical education
The Kinesiology and Health Bachelor’s Degree with the Physical Education Licensure prepares you to teach at the elementary, middle school, or high school level and work in community-based sport programs. This is accomplished through kinesiology and teacher education curriculum as well as a licensure through the School of Education.
Is a Physical Education Licensure right for you?
Find out more about the Kinesiology and Health Bachelor’s Degree.