- Athletic Training: Specialize in the prevention, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries to athletes.
- Physical Education: Teach educational movement and fitness activities.
Are you interested in ...?
- Preventing sport-related injury
- Treating athletic injury
- The rehabilitation of injuries
The Athletic Training degree is an accredited program that prepares you for the athletic training licensing exam.
Is Athletic Training right for you?
Find out more about the Athletic Training degree.
Are you interested in ... ?
- Working with kids and teens
- Being physically active and encouraging others to be
- Teaching physical education
The Kinesiology and Health bachelor’s degree with the Physical Education Licensure prepares you to teach at the elementary, middle school, or high school level and work in community-based sport programs.
Is a Physical Education Licensure right for you?
Find out more about the Kinesiology and Health bachelor’s degree.