Major: Kinesiology and Health with the community/public health option
Are you interested in ... ?
- Learning about the human body and
how lifestyle choices can maintain health
- Working one-on-one with individuals
to improve their health and overall
- Educating communities through programs that promote healthy lifestyles
The Kinesiology and Health bachelor's degree with the community/public health option prepares you to work in settings including:
- Local, state, and federal government agencies such as the national Center for Disease Control, the Iowa Department of Public Health, and county health agencies.
- Private organizations such as American Red Cross, the American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, and the American Lung Association.
- Hospital outreach programs that promote community health programs.
Is Community/Public Health right for you?
Find out more about the Kinesiology and Health bachelor's degree.