Financial counseling and planning
Are you interested in?
- Estate planning
- Family financial planning
- Financial counseling and education
- Housing and real estate
- Managing money, credit and debt
- Personal and family finance
- Personal income taxation
- Education planning and college savings strategies
- Military personal financial readiness
- Retirement savings, employee benefits, and income planning
- Risk management and insurance planning
If so, consider the following:
It’s the only program of its kind in Iowa
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE®) Approved University Program
- Eligibility to take the AFC® exam
- Those who pass the exam earn Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)Accreditation, a standard of excellence.
- Approved program of excellence by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Eligible to sit for the Certified Financial Planner Certification Examination
- Those who pass that examination earn the CFP® certification, a standard of excellence
Is financial counseling and planning right for you?
Find out more about the Financial Counseling and Planning Bachelor's Degree.