Are you interested in?
- Finance sales and marketing
- Financial advising and planning
- Financial counseling services
- Financial literacy
- Generational wealth transference
- Government policy
- Housing/real estate
- Money management
- Personal and family finance
- Personal banking
- Philanthropic giving
If so, consider one of the following:
Family financial counseling
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE®) Approved University Program
- Eligibility to take the AFC® exam
- Those who pass the exam earn Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)Accreditation, a standard of excellence.
Family financial planning
- Only program of its kind in Iowa
- Approved program of excellence by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Eligible to sit for the Certified Financial Planner Certification Examination
- Those who pass that examination earn the CFP® certification, a standard of excellence
Is Financial Counseling and Planning right for you?
Find out more about the Financial Counseling and Planning bachelor's degree.