Program: Entrepreneurial Studies minor
Are you interested in ... ?
- Owning your own business at some point in your life
- Developing business plans for new and existing companies
- Learning how to identify opportunities and make them into realities
- Taking a product or service and learning how to make it into a viable business
- Adding value to your major by being able to market it in a new or unique way
The university-wide entrepreneurship minor is a great fit for many College of Human Sciences majors. You can combine your education with entrepreneurship concepts that will expand your opportunities later in life.