Creating the Academic Pipeline
Navigating the Advisor/Advisee Relationship
3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1 Mackay Hall
Moderator: Toni Jackson-Lampley
Panelists: Craig Olgivie, Jocelyn Jackson, Sriram Sundararajan
You are cordially invited to attend the Creating the Academic Pipeline workshops. The workshop series will consist of 6 workshops:
- Transitioning and Thriving in Graduate School
- Navigating the Advisor/Advisee Relationship
- Finding Inspiration When There Is No Representation
- Techniques for Learning the Technical and Writing Skills for Your Field
- How to Critically Self-Reflect
- Positioning Yourself to Become a Faculty Member
We look forward to seeing you all there. If you have any questions about the program, please reach out to Markus Flynn, Graduate Student in Kinesiology (firstname.lastname@example.org), Toni Jackson-Lampley (email@example.com), or Dr. Eulanda A. Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Department of Apparel, Events, & Hospitality Management (AESHM).