Faculty and Staff Directory » Tahira HiraView Directory | Update Profile | FAQ
Title: Professor Emeritus
Department: Human Development and Family Studies
- 2004-2006 Hira, Tahira K. and Caezilia Loibl. Understanding significant factors that explain gender differences in investment behavior. National Association of Security Dealers (NASD) Investor Education Foundation ($202,708).
- 2004-Present Gender and ethnic differences in investment behavior
- 1994-1999 Gambling and bankruptcy
- 1998-2004 Impact of employer-provided financial education on employee financial well-being and loyalty
- 2000 Hira, T. K. Financial management for employers of small manufacturing companies, Iowa Manufacturing Extension Partnership, $30,000.
- 2004 Hira, Tahira K., Swenson David, and Anderson Diane. Socioeconomic effects of gambling in Iowa. Iowa General Assembly, September 2004, $90,000; (not funded).
- 2004, 1986, 1985, 1984 American Council on Consumer Interest annual conference (juried papers)