The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester. Information on the fall 2020 career fair will coming soon.
Career fairs allow students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
Career fairs are open to all Iowa State University students as well as other job seekers.
Employer invitation and registration information
When open, employer registration is available through CyHire. The registration fee is $750 per booth. All booths are assigned by the date of employer registration. The first 170 employers to register will have a booth on the floor of Hilton Coliseum.