The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester. The fall 2020 career fair will be held virtually on September 30th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please note that all fall 2020 career fairs will be held virtually. Student and employer registration is required.
Career fairs allow students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
Career fairs are open to all Iowa State University students as well as other job seekers.