The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester. The spring 2021 fair will be held virtually using the CyHire platform on Thursday, February 25th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This will allow for brief 1:1 video chats. Employer and student registration in CyHire is required.
Career fairs allow students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
Career fairs are open to all Iowa State University students and alumni. Alumni wishing to participate may register for an alumni CyHire account.