The Iowa State University Business, Industry and Technology Career Fair is held every fall and spring semester in Hilton Coliseum. The Spring 2018 Career Fair will be held on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 from 12:00-6:00 p.m.
Career fairs enable students to:
- Build relationships with employers
- Learn about internships and full-time employment opportunities
- Practice professional communication and networking skills
Employers have the opportunity to:
- Connect with promising candidates for job and internship openings
- Promote their company/organization on campus
- Network with university personnel and other employers
Career fairs are open to all Iowa State University students as well as other job seekers.
Employer invitation and registration information
Please note that registration is open in CyHire. Employers planning to attend the career fair should register through CyHire. All booths are assigned by the date of employer registration. The first 140 employers to register will have a booth on the floor of Hilton Coliseum.