CHS Study Abroad Scholarships
Wondering which scholarships you can apply for? Check out this chart:
*CHS-sponsored programs for 2014 include: International Student Teaching.
Instructions for application:
- Click each scholarship to read the conditions and eligibility requirements of each individual award.
- Fill out and save the CHS Study Abroad Scholarship form, indicating which awards you are eligible for.
- Email the scholarship form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach any additional documents according to the scholarships for which you are applying. This application form and all supporting documents must be received no later than Friday, November 1, 2013.
Questions about attaching your transcript?
- On the main page on AccessPlus, click on the link on the left titled “Grades & Transcripts” and then “View Transcripts”.
- To save a copy of this, click “Printer-Friendly Version” (green button, upper right-hand corner). Then, you can either
- Right-click the text, select “Save Page As”, and save as “Web Page - HTML only” OR
- Right-click the text, click “Select All”, and copy/paste that into a Word document. You can attach either the web page or Word document in your email.
- Some browsers may work better than others - Safari seems to have problems saving the web page, so if you use Safari try using Firefox, Explorer, or Chrome instead.
Other scholarship sources:
Beran International Service Scholarship
ISU Study Abroad Center
CHS scholarship page
Student gateway to the U.S. government
College of Agriculture Global Ag
College of Design scholarships
College of Engineering scholarships
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences scholarships